Is working with clay is something you have always wanted to try? Or do you do a bit of pottery at home and you want to start experimenting with working on a wheel?
We run class sessions every Tuesday at 6:15pm and Saturdays at 10:30am and 2:30pm where we can teach you a range of techniques including:
- How to wedge the clay
- How to centre The clay
- Pulling the clay into your desired shape
- Trimming of your thrown shapes
- Preparation for firing
- Decoration & application of glazes
To cover all the techniques listed above, 3 sessions will be required in our studio.
Each class is 2.5 hours in duration and includes the firing of your creation if you wish.
WHAT IS PROVIDED:
- Personal instruction
- Potters Wheel
- Shaping & forming tools
WHAT TO BRING:
- Clothes you are comfortable to get dirty
- Closed toe shoes
- Hair tied back
Please message me for cancellations. Conditions for cancellation are as follows:
- Full refund if attendance is cancelled more than 1 week out from the class
- No refund if attendance is cancelled less than 1 week before the class start