You don't have to be an artist and we will come to you.
Pyrography involved burning images onto timber and a number of other materials using heated metal tips not unlike a pen or pencil.
During this 3 hour workshop you will learn about;
* timber suitability and preparation,
* a variety of burning tools and tips and their uses,
* techniques for transferring your image or idea onto timber,
* burning techniques for successfully producing your original piece of art.
You will have the opportunity to practice the above with your picture of choice. We will provide pictures or designs for you to use or you may supply your own original drawing or photograph (in grey scale).
WHAT IS PROVIDED:
We will supply for use on the day, all necessary tools and Timber for burning on. You keep your work on the timber supplied at the conclusion of the workshop. You may bring along your own tools to practice with if you prefer.
Please take note of the following terms and conditions:
* The price indicated is per person.
* Up to 4 participants per request.
* When you make a request please indicate;
- the age of participants if aged between 10 and 18 years of age;
- the location and nature of the facility you would like to work in, for example your house or garage;
- any previous experience with pyrography and or drawing.
* Upon making your request, I will check my availability to attend your location. If I have availability I will advise you as soon as possible. On occasion we will have to negotiate another date and time. Weekends and evenings are possible.
* You understand and agree that there are risks involved in Pyrography including but not limited to serious burns. By making this request you agree to indemnify Styro Pyrography from any and all liability, including financial responsibility and consequential losses for injuries incurred, regardless of whether injuries are caused by negligence.
*Children 10yrs of age and over may attend a workshop as long as there is one adult responsible for the child in attendance and supervising. There is no extra fee for a supervising adult.
*We offer these workshops as drug and alcohol free events. If we determine there is a concern in this respect upon arrival to commence the workshop we will cancel on he spot without refund.
*If for some reason you can't make an agreed time, please message me. If an alternative time can't be arranged, conditions for cancellation are as follows:
- Full refund if attendance is cancelled more than 48 hours before the agreed time.
- No refund if attendance is cancelled less than 48 hours before the agreed time.